Tuesday 16 December 2008

The D Day

today's the day i leave BITS Pilani Goa Campus, to be specific AH4-336 forever.. but strangely there's not much bad feelings brewing up inside me. i thought for a while, and realised that i have NO attachment whatsoever to this PLACE as such... and now that almost all my friends have left, there's NOTHING that appeals me to stay here.. so i guess all the friends leaving earlier, although sad moments then, actually helped me cope better with leaving my "home".. sent home some stuff yesterday - GATI courier services.. now packing up for one last time, which is proving to be quite a task! ;) lets hope i dont fall short of bags... chalo, next post WILL be from Aurangabad \m/ cant wait to leave this haunted and deserted and filled-with-memories place..

chao..

No comments: